“ The noviciate is a period in which candidates, under the guidance of a master, are initiated into the life of special
consecration on our Order” ( Can.646)
– An adequate Knowledge of religious life and of its demands, along with a verification of the consistency of the motive that brings a person to consecrate his life to God in the Camillian Order.
– To deepen the personal experience of God.
– To develop affective maturity and a sense of personal responsibility.
– To initiate to a life centred on the Word of God.
– Initiation into the mission in of our Order through the experience of the Charism of Charity towards the sick.
– To grow in Camillian identity and a sense of Belongingness to the Order by living together.
– Being in contact with St. Camillus in order to garner from his spiritual experiences a way to the concrete realisation of following Christ.
– Fraternal life in community
– Growing deeper in personal prayer, familiarising with traditional modes of prayer and meditation and Indian Spirituality.
– Developing a deep relationship of trust with Novice Master who in turn guides each novice personally.
– Involvement in the ministry
– Daily journal writing and periodical evaluation of activities.
– Reflection on religious vocation-Theological and Psychological aspects.
– Classes and group works on human values.
– Classes in Human Affectivity, Sexuality maturity and Psycho-Spiritual Integration.
– Classes on Religious life, Evangelical Counsels, History of Religious life, etc.
– Classes on Virtues, Sacraments and Christian life, Liturgy, Spiritual classics, Documents of the Church.
– Classes on Marian Spirituality.
– Classes on Camillian Brotherhood
– The Study of the Charism and Camillian Spirituality, the life and writing of the Founder, the Foundational Bulls and the
First Rules, the history of the Camillian Order and its mission in the Church.
– Study of the Constitution of the Order, General Statues. Spiritual Accompaniment, Classes on Discernment, Examination of conscience and Spiritual Direction.
– Participation in different types of retreats ( Retreats on Indian Spirituality, Inner healing retreats, , intensive Journal, etc….) and methods of Meditation.
Fr. Sunil Pattakudilil (Novice Master)
Fr. Savari Sundar Raj ( Assist.Novice Master)
St. Camillus: Saint of the Red Cross I
23rd December 2016
story of St. Camillus I read more
St.Camillus: A Humble Brother II
24th December 2016
Camillus returned to the monastery read more
St.Camillus: The Priest III
25th December 2016
Reassured by the miracle of the Crucifix read more
St.Camillus: Advocate of the Poor IV
26th December 2016
The Red Cross of the Ministers read more
Heart of St.Camillus V
27th December 2016
He lived the last six months read more
Poor & Sick: St.Camillus Thoughts
“The poor and the sick are the heart of God. In serving them, we serve Jesus the Christ.” St. Camillus De Lellis read more
Serving: St.Camillus Thoughts
The sick we are serving will one day cause us to see the face of God. St. Camillus De Lellis read more
Sick are our Lords and Masters. Hospitals are the mystical vineyard of the Lord. St.Camillus de Lellis read more
Think well. Speak well. Do well. These three things, through the mercy of God, will make a man go to Heaven. St. Camillus de Lellis read more
Commitment: St.Camillus Thoughts
Commitment is doing what you said you would do, after the feeling you said it in has passed. Saint Camillus De Lellis read more
who was st.camillus